Shipping and Return
Currently we ship our products to the following regions:
- North America
and we are working on to include more regions in the near future.
- We try to process your orders as quick as possible, and orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days - please allow a few extra processing days during sale periods
- Tracking info will be sent via email confirmation once your order has been dispatched. Don’t worry if you don’t see any tracking events at first, updates can take overnight to be updated
- To track your order, simply follow the link sent via email
- If a delay is likely to occur beyond our control we will advise you where we can
- We can not always ship to PO boxes, if we are unable to, we will contact you within 1 business day to organize a separate delivery address
- We recommend selecting an address where delivery of your goods will be safe, and someone is there to accept your parcel eg. a work address
- Please note drivers are unable to call you prior to delivery, so please carefully select an address where someone will be present, or safe to leave your parcel
- Please note that we are not able to ship the orders during weekends and public holidays
Please ensure that you enter your correct delivery address, telephone number and any delivery instructions on checkout to ensure successful delivery of your order. If the courier is unable to complete delivery due to incorrect, impartial or an incomplete address, you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend or also in the case of order cancellation.
Once your order has been dispatched details such as address are unable to be updated or changed.
*We aim to meet the mentioned delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or major events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. The Living Multicultural store cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier. For more information see our Terms & Conditions page.
Customs and import duties
Please note that some countries will charge the buyer duties or taxes on international packages at the point of delivery. These fees are the customer's responsibility and are not included in shipping charges.
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for online purchases because:
- Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and are not covered in the overall shipping costs of the product
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
Some countries like the USA and Australia do not collect taxes on small parcels (less than $800), while countries in Europe have different policies. In general, most of our customers do not have to pay any customs charges or duties.
In case you'd like to return your item, you can do so within 30 days of receipt of your items, and we will happily accept it. As soon as we receive your returned item, we'll give you a store credit or full refund of the purchase price(whichever you prefer.) Please bear in mind that the initial shipping cost will be deducted when giving back the refund or store credit. Also, you will be responsible for organising the return and the full cost of returning your item.
To ensure that your returned item reaches us safely, we recommend you to send it via a trackable shipping service(with an insurance coverage should the item get lost) when the item is worth over €75. There could be times where the item does not reach us, in that case, we cannot take the responsibility of it and you may have to contact the shipping service to help you further with the matter.
Process of Return
1. Please inform us about your return by writing us an email at email@example.com. Do not forget to include your name, order number and whether you'd prefer a refund or store credit in the email. If you choose the store credit option for your return, we will happily apply a store credit to the value of 110% of the item returned. You can use this store credit towards future purchases. This means you will get an extra 10% discount on your next purchase.
2. Once you have informed us about your return, we will be sending you an information template containing the information regarding shipping. You should use that template to create the label for the return item. For orders from Germany, we will send you the return label via email.
Note: Returned items must be unused, in the condition you received them, and in the original packaging. You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
3. Your refund will be processed and applied to your original method of payment once we have received and checked the returned item. Please note that it may take up to an additional 10 business days after your credit is applied by Living Multicultural, for it to be available as credit and for it to appear on your credit card/bank account.
Should you have any further question then please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you!
Living Multicultural team